- Returns of faulty goods:
- All our goods are handmade to order. Accordingly, we are able to provide returns, repair, and exchanges only on faulty goods. Our returns policy last 14 days from the day your order is received. If 14 days have passed since receipt of your order, we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged when you first receive them or if a fault appears in the craftsmanship and/or construction of the produce within 14 days from the date of receipt. Please note – all products are made with top quality materials such as leather and lined with suede. Leather and suede will soften and change colour with age and use – these changes are a natural process and not considered a fault. Please, refer to product care page for care instructions.
- However, we might provide, but can not guarantee repairs after 14 days at extra cost, specific terms to be discussed (please, write your request to email@example.com).
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You will also be required to provide proof of purchase to complete your return. Any item without faults, not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, or any item returned more than 14 days after delivery will not be accepted as a return.
- If your order is bespoke or personalised it will not eligible for refund or exchange.
- Returns procedure:
2.1. First of all, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the fault with the product. If possible, please, provide descriptions and photos. If initiation of the return is approved by us, we will provide you with a return shipping address.
2.2. Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you of its receipt. We will also notify you of the final approval or rejection of your refund, repair, or exchange.
3.1. Wherever possible, we will first provide repair of the returned faulty goods.
4.1. If an exchange is agreed you will be offered another product of the same design (if still available), the choice of an alternative product to the same value or a refund.
4.2. Depending on where you live, the time for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
5.1. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within approximately 30 days from you receiving our decision.
5.2. If, after 30 days, you haven’t received your refund, first check your bank account again or contact your credit card company. Refunds may take some time before they are posted to your account. If after this you still haven’t received your refund, please email us at email@example.com.
5.3. Outside the UK, customs duties, import tariffs and fees, and taxes are non-refundable.
- Other terms
6.1. If your return is refused it will be returned to you within approximately 30 days from you receiving our decision. Please contact us if you have not received your returned product after 30 days.
6.2. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund for your item, the cost of any outstanding return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
6.3. If you are returning an item of £50.00 or more you should consider using a trackable service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are unable to guarantee we will receive your returned item
6.4. The customer should avoid using UPS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, and similar service when undertaking transportation of returned goods from beyond of European Union. If the Seller received returned goods shipped from beyond of EU using these services, the Seller may deduct from a refund amount, for which a customer entitled, mandatory direct costs charged to the Seller by the said services upon importation of returned goods, like a fee for using temporary storage of goods place prior customs clearance, a fee for using guarantee in relation to entrance summary customs declaration and for a temporary storage, a fee for handing over import documentation, and similar.