SMALL LEATHER GOODS WORKSHOP 1
KEY FOB, PURSE (FOR CARDS), OR BOOKMARK WITH TASSEL
Duration: 1,5-2 hours
PRICE: 45.00 GBP (per one item)
A small leather goods workshop is a great taster class. It is a good way to get an introduction to essential leatherworking techniques.
During this course you will be able to apply and learn the following techniques:
- How to cut leather pieces and punch holes for stitching
- How to glue with Eco stick
- How to do saddle stitching
- How to do edge painting or burnishing
- How to attach rivets, sam brown studs
- how to make leather tassel (for bookmark only)
Our workshops are available on most weekdays and Saturdays between 10:30-20:00. Once you have made the booking, we will promptly contact you to discuss and make the appointment. If you have specific suggestions regarding times/dates, please, leave comments and your phone number when making the booking, and we will try our best to accommodate your preferences. If you have any questions, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.