GLASSES CASES WORKSHOP
Duration: 2 hours
PRICE: 65.00 GBP
A glasses case workshop 2 is a great taster class. It is a good way to get an introduction to essential leatherworking techniques. You can also personalise the item ( e.g. press your name)!
During this course you will be able to apply and learn the following techniques:
- How to cut leather pieces and punch holes for stitching
- How to glue with Eco stick
- How to do saddle stitching
- How to do edge painting or burnishing
- How to attach sam browne studs or magnets
Our workshops are available on most weekdays and Saturdays between 10:30-20:00. Once you have made the booking, we will promptly contact you to discuss and make the appointment. If you have specific suggestions regarding times/dates, please, leave comments and your phone number when making the booking, and we will try our best to accommodate your preferences. If you have any questions, please, write to email@example.com.