SMALL LEATHER GOODS WORKSHOP 2: GLASSES CASES
Duration: 2 hours
PRICE: 60.00 GBP (per one item)
A small leather goods workshop is a great taster class. It is a good way to get an introduction to essential leatherworking techniques.
During this course you will be able to apply and learn the following techniques:
- How to cut leather pieces and punch holes for stitching
- How to glue with Eco stick
- How to do saddle stitching
- How to do edge painting or burnishing
- How to attach rivets, sam brown studs, d-rings or magnets
- How to make leather tassel (for book mark only)
Before booking the number of days, please, get in touch via email email@example.com to discuss what you wish to learn and set an appropriate date for the course.