SMALL LEATHER CROSSBODY BAG WORKSHOP
Duration: 6-7 HOURS (one full day)
PRICE: 170 GBP
This 1-day course is an excellent introductory course for anyone interested in getting a feel for what it means to actually make a slightly more complex leather bag. During this course, you will not only be making this crossbody bag but also personalise it with your own choice of colour and edging. The size of the bag is approximately 19cm x 14cm x 5cm.
During this course you will be able to apply and learn the following techniques:
- How to work with multiple pattern pieces;
- How to cut leather pieces and punch holes for stitching;
- How to do saddle stitching;
- How to colour or burnish edges;
- How to glue with Eco stick;
- How to attach rivets, sam browns, magnets;
- How to print logo “handmade” on hot foil machine;
- How to make a simple leather strap.
Our workshops are available on most weekdays and Saturdays between 10:30-20:00. Once you have made the booking, we will promptly contact you to discuss and make the appointment. If you have specific suggestions regarding times/dates, please, leave comments and your phone number when making the booking, and we will try our best to accommodate your preferences. If you have any questions, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.