SMALL LEATHER CROSSBODY BAG WORKSHOP
Duration: 6-7 HOURS (one full day)
PRICE: 170 GBP
This one full day course is an excellent introductory course for anyone interested in getting a feel for what it means to actually make a slightly more complex leather bag. During this course you will not only be making this crossbody bag, but also personalise it with your own choice of colour and edging. The size of the bag is approximately: 19cm x 14cm x 5cm.
During this course you will be able to apply and learn the following techniques:
- How to work with multiple pattern pieces;
- How to cut leather pieces and punch holes for stitching;
- How to do saddle stitching;
- How to colour or burnish edges;
- How to glue with Eco stick;
- How to attach rivets, sam browns, magnets;
- How to print logo “handmade” on hot foil machine;
- How to make a simple leather strap.
Before booking the number of days, please, get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what you wish to learn and set an appropriate date for the course.