SIMPLE LEATHER BELT BAG OR CROSS BODY BAG WORKSHOP
A BELT IS NOT INCLUDED, SO BRING YOURS
Duration: 3-4 hours
PRICE: 110.00 GBP
A simple leather belt bag / cross body bag workshop is a wonderful introductory class.
As the item being made is slightly larger than in small leather goods classes it will take some more time to make, but the result is definitely worth it! The finished bag is approximately 9cm x 15cm x 2.5cm. It is a great way to get an introduction to essential leatherworking techniques.
During this course you will be able to apply and learn the following techniques:
- How to cut leather pieces and punch holes for stitching;
- How to attach rivets and sam brown, d-rings, snap hooks;
- How to paint or burnish edges;
- How to do saddle stitching;
- How to make a simple leather strap.
Before booking the number of days, please, get in touch via email email@example.com to discuss what you wish to learn and set an appropriate date for the course.