LEATHER SATCHEL WORKSHOP
Duration: 11 HOURS (TWO DAYS)
PRICE: 280 GBP
This particular workshop is for individuals willing to explore and try various essential leather working skills a bid deeper (as it is a full 2 day course). This course will provide you with an opportunity to test leathercraft, but also to create an elegant yet practical bag. You will have a chance to choose from a range of coloured leathers and edging to customise your own bag. I believe 2 days course is an excellent choice for enthusiasts which might provide you with an excellent hobby. Actually, I started my path as a leathersmith and a bag designer from a two-ay bag making class as well.) The size of the bag is approximately: 18cm x 23cm x 5cm
During this course you will be able to apply and learn the following techniques:
- How to work with multiple pattern pieces;
- How to cut leather pieces and punch holes for stitching;
- How to do saddle stitching and machine stitching;
- edge colouring/burnish;
- How to attach rivets, sam browns, magnets, d-rings;
- How to attach an internal pocket;
- How to print “handmade” logo on hot foil machine;
- How to glue with Eco stick.
Before booking the number of days, please, get in touch via email email@example.com to discuss what you wish to learn and set an appropriate date for the course.