LEATHER SATCHEL WORKSHOP
Duration: 11 HOURS (TWO DAYS)
PRICE: 300 GBP
This particular workshop is for individuals willing to explore and try various essential leather working skills a bid deeper (as it is a full 2-day course). This course will provide you with an opportunity to test leathercraft, but also create an elegant yet practical bag. You will have a chance to choose from a range of coloured leathers and edging to customise your own bag. I believe 2 days course is an excellent choice for enthusiasts which might provide you with an excellent hobby. Actually, I started my path as a leathersmith and a bag designer from a 2-day bag making class as well.) The size of the bag is approximately: 18cm x 23cm x 5cm.
During this course you will be able to apply and learn the following techniques:
- How to work with multiple pattern pieces;
- How to cut leather pieces and punch holes for stitching;
- How to do saddle stitching and machine stitching;
- edge colouring/burnish;
- How to attach rivets, sam browns, magnets, d-rings;
- How to attach an internal pocket;
- How to print “handmade” logo on hot foil machine;
- How to glue with Eco stick.
Our workshops are available on most weekdays and Saturdays between 10:30-20:00. Once you have made the booking, we will promptly contact you to discuss and make the appointment. If you have specific suggestions regarding times/dates, please, leave comments and your phone number when making the booking, and we will try our best to accommodate your preferences. If you have any questions, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.